Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Unwavering Commitment to Dreams

Recently, we learned about the story of Diamond Ann Lockhart from Florida, USA. Right away, Ann recognized that 4Life could help her achieve her dreams. We were so impressed with her unyielding dedication to find out more about 4Life and begin changing her life. We hope you enjoy reading her inspiring story!

I moved to Florida from Trinidad and Tobago in 2007. When I got here, I prayed to figure out how to fit into corporate America. One day, I found a flyer that advertised the 4Life financial opportunity. I felt that God had led me to it and I immediately called the number on the flyer. Diamond Yvette Rojas introduced me to 4Life. I wanted to join right away but I didn't have the money to do it.

It took me a few months to save enough money, but by then, I had misplaced the flyer. I recognized that the information Yvette had presented to me could help me achieve financial freedom. I knew that Yvette lived in a certain neighborhood so I asked my husband to drive me all over it. I knocked on every door to try and find her. Finally, my husband convinced me to go home. When we got there, I learned that Yvette had called me while we were gone. What an amazing coincidence—we were looking for each other at the same time!

4Life is an amazing company that is dedicated to helping people achieve success. A key component for me in deciding to sign up was the company's dedication to service. Charity is a huge part of my life and seeing a company committed to helping others less fortunate really sealed it for me. I'm excited to help take 4Life Fortify® to hungry children around the world. It's a dream come true for me to help children through service.

With the help of 4Life, I want to change the financial status for my family. I'm not where I want to be yet, but I am getting there!

Diamond Ann Lockhart