Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Spotlight on Gold International Diamond Park Jung Hyun

Congratulations to new Gold International Diamond Park Jung Hyun from South Korea! Mrs. Park has discovered that you can dream bigger dreams as your 4Life® business grows. We're thankful for all she has accomplished!

Before 4Life, I was searching for better ways to support my health and the health of my family members. My husband went to the gym one day in 2007 and learned about 4Life Transfer Factor® while he was there. When he returned home, he told me about the company and recommended that I build a 4Life business. Since joining 4Life, our health has been supported by 4Life products.*

I am thrilled that I have achieved the Gold International Diamond rank. I am even more excited about the explosive growth of my team members' organizations. Before 4Life, I never dreamed big or tried anything challenging in my life. Because of my 4Life business, I started to dream about enjoying a happy life.

At first, I dreamed of small things. The more my small dreams were realized, the more I dreamed. As I achieve my own dreams, I can also support my team members in their journeys. As a Gold International Diamond, I have more power to help other people.

I believe that most people live simple lives without any great ambition or big plans; but with 4Life, ordinary people can become extraordinary. Teamwork is truly the key to success, and I am blessed to have so many wonderful team members who have helped me quickly grow my business.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.


Gold International Diamond Park Jung Hyun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.