Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Team 4Life Member Brady Stewart Breaks a Record

Team 4Life member Brady Stewart

A few weeks ago, we were privileged to watch Team 4Life member Brady Stewart earn the gold medal and set a new record at the sixth annual IPF/NAPF North American Regional Bench Press Championships in Miami, Florida. Stewart competed in the 120 kilo/264 pound weight class with a lift of 300 kilos or 661 pounds. As the youngest member of Team 4Life, 28-year-old Brady Stewart comes from a small town in southern Illinois, but he has always had big-time athletic goals.

Brady says that power lifting has been a great blessing in his life. "I've met some of the best people and I've made lifelong friends," he said. "We support each other and we enjoy watching each other succeed and move forward. I get to compete doing something that I love and share it with my friends and family."

Brady discovered 4Life Transfer Factor® while doing research to help a close family member who needed health support. When he learned more about the product line and the company, Brady knew he wanted to be a part of Team 4Life. "I believe in 4Life products. 4Life Transfer Factor is backed in results," Brady remarked. "I feel incredible taking 4Life supplements. They give me nutritional support, plus confidence that I am working with the best products. As an athlete, I am constantly trying to move forward, never satisfied with my current state of strength and conditioning. 4Life has brought a new dimension to my nutrition plan. I feel great, strong, and ready to shatter more records."

Click the link below to watch Brady compete:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meogVcZFV9c

 Brady Stewart with 4Life Founders David and Bianca Lisonbee and President Steve Tew at the 2011 IPF/NAPF championships