Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Spotlight on Gold International Diamond George Fei

Congratulations to new Gold International Diamond George Fei from California, USA! George has been a committed 4Life distributor for several years and we are so grateful for the successful worldwide business he has built. Congratulations on all you have achieved, George!

I was raised in Taipei, Taiwan. I came to the United States to pursue a Bachelor of Science degree at California State University in Food Science and Chemistry. From there, I started my own bakery and worked as a certified pastry chef.

I was initially attracted to 4Life because of the unique health support that 4Life Transfer Factor® provides and the way in which it helped my whole family. I decided to learn more about the network marketing industry so I could successfully market 4Life products.

I was truly moved by the message that BIG Convention 2010 Keynote Speaker Christopher Gardner shared. In the movie inspired by Christopher's life, "The Pursuit of Happyness," he encourages his son to "protect your dreams." After hearing that, I knew that having a dream was just the beginning. My dreams can only come true when I learn how to protect them.

When I share 4Life with others, I feel that I'm providing two critical things that everyone wants to find: the key to supporting health (4Life Transfer Factor) and the key to achieving wealth (the 4Life financial opportunity). In building my business, I work to learn what others need and provide them with the solution, all with a humble attitude. I use three critical ingredients to build my business: discipline, priorities, and alignment.

Discipline: Set in place a systematic method and work daily to manage your business.
Priorities: You can do anything you want, but not necessarily everything.
Alignment: Get everyone in your group on the same page to minimize wasted resources and create a foundation for getting things done at a high level of productivity.

I determine my lifestyle not by how much I have, but by how much I can have. Dare to dream, work for it, and never give up!

George Fei