Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Spotlight on Gold International Diamonds Larisa Isakova and Dmitriy Isakov

Congratulations to new Gold International Diamonds Larisa Isakova and Dmitriy Isakov from Russia. These two great 4Life leaders are helping bring about such fantastic growth in Russia and beyond. Well done, Larisa and Dmitriy!

I was introduced to 4Life by International Diamond Liya Alekseeva. As a medical doctor, Liya recommended 4Life products for my oldest son, Makar. He experienced great health support from the products. After overcoming my negative associations about network marketing, I decided to join 4Life.

Before 4Life, I was frustrated with my traditional business because I felt that it didn't give me freedom. I always had to be there and I felt like my business owned me. With 4Life, Dmitriy and I have experienced freedom. We don't have to be constantly present to experience growth. Every leader of my organization builds his business, and if I am not able to physically be there, my group will still grow and I can earn residual income. Network marketing provides a great opportunity for stable and long-term income growth.

The duplication aspect of this business gives us more time to spend with our family and more time for hobbies. We can work wherever we want and meet people who have the same values. With 4Life, we can help people in Russia and all over the world, and improve our financial situation at the same time. We can afford a better car and a better home, and travel to new places. We can provide a good education for our kids, help our family members, and more.

Network marketing is a team business. It is a pleasure to work with our purposeful, dynamic, and growing organization. As the head of our group, we lead the way, but we don't forget that every single distributor plays an important role. We enjoy building our 4Life business, setting goals for the future, and achieving them together.

Larisa Isakova and Dmitriy Isakov