Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Spotlight on New Gold International Diamond Mas Ryandi and Kenny Kanita

Congratulations to new Gold International Diamonds Mas Ryandi and Kenny Kanita. It's so wonderful to witness more and more 4Life family members achieving their dreams, building successful businesses, and changing lives with the power of what we have to share. We're so proud of all you have accomplished, Mas and Kenny!

As an architect and interior designer with a mediocre salary, it was very difficult to achieve my dreams. I didn't want to continue with the day-to-day routine of an office job. It's my dream to achieve financial freedom and time freedom. Because of 4Life, I'm no longer afraid to dream big. One by one, all of my dreams are coming true.

After my wife had a great experience with 4Life Transfer Factor® Tri-Factor® Formula, we introduced it to the rest of our family members. 4Life Transfer Factor is the best! My favorite 4Life experience was when I won the Great Escape+ trip and joined other distributors in Thailand. It was wonderful to meet distributors from other countries and share our knowledge with one another. It was very energizing for my business.

I am always happy to share the vision and mission of 4Life with everyone I meet. I tell the story of 4Life from my heart. I build good relationships and work to gain the trust of my friends. Most importantly, I am happy to enjoy all that we have achieved because of 4Life.

Going for vacations with family members and friends, owning my dream house and car—these are no longer dreams, but realities. I am confident that all of my dreams and the dreams of my downline members will become reality with 4Life. With 4Life, I can afford the best for my family.

Gold International Diamonds Mas Ryandi & Kenny Kanita