Wednesday, August 14, 2013

4Life Brazil Is Coming!


I am very pleased to announce the pre-enrollment period for the 4Life® Brazil market. As the world's sixth largest economy and Latin America's largest country, Brazil is a great place to build your 4Life business. Plus, Brazil has a rich history of network marketing.

I have a great love and appreciation for Brazil and its people. As a young man, I had the opportunity to live there and do missionary work for two years. I got to know many wonderful Brazilians who love life and love their country. This experience has had a lasting effect on my life.

Since founding 4Life in 1998, I have dreamed of establishing a market in Brazil, and now that dream is becoming a reality. It has been marvelous to see the progress Brazil has made in its economic growth. The slogan on Brazil's national flag reads, "Ordem e Progresso" or "Order and Progress." I'm pleased about the opportunity Brazilians will now have to progress in their health and wealth through building a 4Life business.

During this pre-enrollment period, I encourage you to work with the leaders in your organization to find ways to expand your 4Life business into Brazil. I am confident that this will be a great market for 4Life, with a huge potential for growth. Now is the perfect time to build a business in Brazil!