Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Spotlight on New Gold International Diamonds Nathaniel Lowe & Jamileth De Lowe

Congratulations to new Gold International Diamonds Nathaniel Lowe and Jamileth De Lowe from Panama! Like many 4Life® distributors before them, Nathaniel and Jamileth have focused on their dreams to achieve success for themselves, their family members, and downline distributors.

We decided to enter the network marketing industry because we knew it was the right business for us. And, I was very impressed when my mother had an amazing product experience with 4Life Transfer Factor®. I share the 4Life message with others by simply telling them the truth. I love to help people!

I believe that to be a leader, you need to guide others and stay with them throughout their journey. The main ingredients of my 4Life business are faith, commitment, determination, and vision. My family and achieving freedom motivate me to build my 4Life business. My favorite 4Life experience was in Orlando, Florida during the illuminate '09 convention. The opportunity to take my parents and my wife to Disney World® was a blessing.

When you let your dreams be the main focus of your business, you will achieve the results you desire. If we can achieve the rank of Gold International Diamond, everybody can do it!

Gold International Diamonds Nathaniel Lowe & Jamileth De Lowe