Friday, October 30, 2009

Another great dream story!

Robinson Cabrera

We love reading your dream stories! Here's one from 4Life Diamond Robinson Cabrera:

"For me, being involved with 4Life is a privilege, especially because I was in a very frustrating situation before. I had a lot of financial debts and there was very little hope of me getting out from under them. That's when my 4Life sponsor Vladimir de Alencar told me about the 4Life opportunity. Beginning at that moment, my life has changed in every sense. I believed in the 4Life opportunity so much that I took a big leap of faith and signed up. I knew that this was my opportunity to change my life. In two weeks, I had doubled the investment I had made. With the money I've made with my 4Life business, I have been able to pay off some of my debts. In order to attend the illuminate '09 convention in Orlando, Florida, I had to sell a bracelet and miss a week of work, but it was worth it. I feel more secure and confident in myself. I feel a sense of energy inside because I believe that, in the near future, I will be enjoying a better lifestyle and helping other people around the world. 4Life has transformed me into a better human being. It is the best thing that has ever happened to me."

Robinson Cabrera, 4Life Diamond
Rhode Island, USA

Remember—for a limited time, we'll award a FREE box of 100 brand-new 4Life personalized business cards to every dream story we publish on the blog!

Please e-mail the following information to dreamstories@4life.com:

Name
4Life ID#
Distributor rank
How has 4Life helped you achieve your dreams? (Use as much detail as you like!)

Please e-mail a high quality photo of yourself as well.