Friday, April 9, 2010

Achieving Success Is a Process

Here is another great dream story. We love reading these, so keep sending them to us!

I tried for many years to build my organization but had very little results. Approximately ten months ago, I allowed myself to be guided by an incredible person. Gold International Diamond José Martín Rosado helped me find my special gifts that God has given to every single human being. I learned to teach others how to fish instead of giving them a fish. Most importantly, I learned to dream again and to never stop fighting for my dreams.

I learned to connect myself 150% to my team's educational system, apply it every day, and teach others to do the same. I've learned that achieving success is a process that we must go through and continue to go through in order to make those dreams come true. I am so grateful that I have learned so much—not only for myself but to be able to teach other people as well. I can now see a light at the end of the tunnel for me and my family, especially after losing practically everything we had.

With the help of 4Life, I've been able to quit one of my part-time jobs; soon, I hope to dedicate 150% of myself to my 4Life business. We have millions of people around the world that need 4Life and I know we can reach them one by one and make a difference in this world. 4Life has been a blessing for our family and I thank God we are involved with this opportunity!

Frances Stapleton, Presidential Diamond
Florida, USA

Frances Stapleton and her family

For a limited time, we'll award a $40 gift card to every dream story we publish on the blog! This gift card can be used to purchase 4Life marketing tools on www.4lifetools.com.

Please e-mail the following information to dreamstories@4life.com:


Name
4Life ID#
Distributor rank
How has 4Life helped you achieve your dreams? (Use as much detail as you like!)

Please e-mail a high quality photo of yourself as well.