Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Platinum International Diamond Dream Stories: Dave and Gabriela Daughtrey


The history of 4Life would not be complete without Dave and Gabriela and their faith in the message of this company. Their enthusiasm for 4Life and 4Life Transfer Factor® has fueled 4Life's success from the beginning. How thankful we are for their dedication, and their examples of the best values for which a person can aspire. Their ability to teach and influence others is making a great difference throughout the world today. The two of them are such an incredible team!

I studied electronic engineering in college, but decided early on that I was better suited for an entrepreneurial career. Before being introduced to 4Life, I spent over 20 years in the network marketing industry, both as a consultant and distributor. After a series of successes and failures, I found myself in a difficult situation. In 1998, I was living in a small apartment with very little money, and I had been combating chronic health problems for several years.

While I was searching for what was next, I learned about 4Life from a close friend. I had never heard of something that could educate your immune system. The more I learned about 4Life Transfer Factor®, the more I became interested in marketing the product. During a trip to Utah to meet the 4Life executive team and see the Home Office, Gabriela and I decided to sign up as distributors. That was the day that one decision changed the future of our family. 4Life offered me the opportunity to build a real business, to build something for my future and my family's future.

When I first started, I didn't even have a car. But we made a decision and never looked back. Gabriela and I both felt that 4Life was going to be a successful company, with or without us. Becoming Platinum International Diamonds has helped us lead the way for others, and is hopefully an inspiration. This has been such an exciting and rewarding journey. We are proof that anyone willing to get involved and remain persistent can reach the top. We have built our dream house on top of a mountain in California with a great ocean view. We enjoy traveling, playing sports, and spending time with our six children: Diana, Leslie, Marcos, Fernanda, Brandon, and Ryan.

I continue to be very involved in all the markets where 4Life has a presence, and I have personally traveled to every country in which 4Life has an international office. My desire now is to see others achieve their goals and share in the same freedom I have experienced. Everybody has dreams and aspirations in life. One of the great things about 4Life is that by Together, Building People we can help each other accomplish those dreams and achieve success. No matter your definition of success, you can accomplish it with 4Life.