Wednesday, October 27, 2010

2010 Silver Dollar Award Winners

The 2010 Silver Dollar award winners at BIG Convention 2010

One of the personal highlights of BIG Convention 2010 for me was the recognition of the Silver Dollar award winners. I get rather emotional when this award is presented because it brings back a lot of memories from my youth. As many of you know, the Silver Dollar award is based on an experience I had in high school. After looking for a way to earn some extra money, my friend and I purchased paint and number stencils and looked for neighborhoods that did not have home addresses written in very visible places. I obtained permission to paint house numbers on the curbs. After I did each individual home, I would ring the doorbell and let the homeowner know what I had done. I told the homeowner that there was no charge, but if he or she would like to make a donation, it would be greatly appreciated.

I will never forget the sweet elderly woman who gave me six dollars. I still have those six dollars today. Her sweet gift symbolizes the principle that in life and in business, people appreciate when we identify a need and then take the initiative to fill that need by providing a product or service. Those silver dollars remind me that true entrepreneurs seek new and creative ways to meet people's needs, even before that need is recognized or articulated. Many people in the world don't yet know that they need 4Life Transfer Factor® products and the 4Life financial opportunity. Silver Dollar award winners seek new and creative ways to meet people's needs and help build their lives through the 4Life opportunity. They truly are Together, Building People.




Congratulations to the 2010 Silver Dollar award winners!

Aleksey Egorov
Russia

Angela Crist
Ohio, USA

Ángels Muñoz Estape
Spain

Guillermina Miramontes
México

Gustavo Adolfo Moreira
Costa Rica

Islian Véliz & Jaime Martínez
California, USA

Jung, Kwang Rae
South Korea

Kevin & Courtney Moore
Utah, USA

Lorena Daza Castillo & Dr. Armando Segovia
Ecuador

Rafael Vasconcelos & Paula Vasconcelos
Portugal

Rasid Kamisan & Hasrunita
Malaysia

Renaldo & Lymari Sánchez
California, USA

Dr. Samuel Pahm
Philippines

Mr. & Mrs. Tan Peng Teck
Malaysia

Yesid Franco & Blanca Murcia
Colombia

Yuko Fukizawa
Japan