Wednesday, October 20, 2010

BIG Convention 2010 Stories

We have been really pleased to hear some of your BIG Convention 2010 stories. We are grateful that so many distributors attended convention and we're excited to hear about the inspiration you gained that will influence your life in the weeks and months to come. Below are just two of the great stories we have received at the Home Office.

"I attended my first 4Life convention in September 2007. Then, I went to illuminate '09 in Orlando with my life Lily. We attended BIG Convention 2010 together with our two daughters. A convention has to be lived in order to understand the wonderful feelings that you experience. It was exciting to see so many people together from around the world, witness the success of distributor leaders, participate in selfless service activities, visit the 4Life Home Office, learn from Keynote Speaker Chris Gardner, and enjoy closing party performer Kelly Clarkson. This convention has motivated us to achieve the next level in our 4Life business. We have returned with even more motivation to impact the lives of others. We are thankful to have this opportunity in our lives and help others understand that they can enjoy better futures. Thanks, 4Life!"
César and Lily de Orbe García, 4Life Presidential Diamonds
México"This is the second convention I have attended, and it was amazing, beautiful, and magnificent. The word 'love' became a reality in the convention center in Salt Lake City, Utah. It's difficult to pick my favorite convention moment because the whole experience was so indescribable. Everything throughout convention helped me understand how much I want to achieve Platinum International Diamond, provide service for others, and be a force for change in society. After coming back home, many people have noticed something different about me. Attending convention has changed the direction of my business. When I speak with people now, I'm better able to help them 'wake up' to this beautiful life that I've discovered with 4Life. I don't want to ever miss another convention. Philadelphia is waiting for me!"
Francisco Lora, 4Life distributor
Dominican Republic