Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Spotlight on Gold International Diamonds Esthela Carpio Rodas and Galo Celi

We're so proud of Gold International Diamonds Esthela Carpio Rodas and Galo Celi of Ecuador for achieving this prestigious rank. Their leadership has been instrumental in the growth of 4Life in their home country. Thank you, Esthela and Galo!

I learned about 4Life from Platinum International Diamond Juan Rosado. I was impressed with the compensation plan and the idea of residual income. I was also impressed with 4Life's executive management and worldwide growth. And, I loved the fact that through 4Life, I could be involved in service endeavors.

My life has done a full 180, thanks to the decision I made to join 4Life. I have more time, more money, and a different life to share with my family. Above all, I have grown personally along the way. I think and act differently. I learn more every day.

You have to dare to dream. The bigger you dream, the greater your potential success. I travel throughout the world and get to meet many people who have achieved this lifestyle, and it's really gratifying to take this message to the entire world. My greatest satisfaction is to witness fundamental growth in the people around me and watch their dreams come true.

It's a dream come true that Galo and I have achieved the Gold International Diamond level. But at the same time, I feel even more commitment to the people who have helped make this possible. I'm grateful to Platinum International Diamonds Dr. Herminio Nevárez and Juan Rosado and Gold International Diamond Esdras Cabrera Alberto for their unconditional support.

My purpose and vision in 4Life is to make dreams come true. I love to transform the lives of people who are waiting for an opportunity to do something different. Living this process is a blessing. The world is ready for us and we are ready for the world.

Esthela Carpio Rodas and Galo Celi