Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Spotlight on Gold International Diamonds Dr. Eduard Hutabarat & Katharina Sihombing

Congratulations to our newest Gold International Diamonds, Dr. Eduard Hutabarat and Katharina Sihombing from Indonesia! We are so proud of their commitment in bringing the 4Life message to this brand-new market. We look forward to witnessing all of their future 4Life accomplishments.

Before 4Life, I worked as a doctor at a 24-hour clinic for five days a week and my wife Katharina stayed at home. My cousin, Presidential Diamond Ronald Hasiholan Lubis, introduced me to 4Life Transfer Factor Factor. After learning about the financial opportunity, I thought it might be the avenue to help my wife and I work together. Network marketing has given us the freedom to choose what we want to do with our lives.

I am so grateful that I have achieved the Gold International Diamond level. I still cannot believe that I am the first-ever Gold International Diamond in Indonesia. My wife and I are ready for new challenges as we work together to help our downline distributors become future Gold International Diamonds in Indonesia. I am so proud of my team!

Our lifestyle has changed in so many ways. We have traveled to many cities in Indonesia and 4Life has given us the opportunity to see other parts of the world. And, we feel so thankful to give part of our bonus check every month to charities that are important to us.

In building my 4Life business, I have followed our educational system, stayed committed to my dreams, and remained persistent. I'm motivated by our big dreams and the dreams of my downline distributors. Sometimes people might not want to listen to what you have to offer when you talk directly to them, but when they witness your life change, they will want to follow you.

Dr. Eduard Hutabarat & Katharina Sihombing