Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Walk the Talk


I've heard people say that they sometimes find it tough to really convey the power of 4Life Transfer Factor® because they don't have what they think is a great personal story with the products. They worry that because they don't have a dramatic, life-changing story, they'll somehow not be able to adequately share the benefits of the products. But I don't think that's true. You don't need to have a dramatic story to be passionate about 4Life products. You just need to be passionate. And if you want to be passionate about 4Life products, you need to "walk the talk."

Some of our top leaders use the phrase "walk the talk" when it comes to the products, but what does it mean? It means that you don't just talk about the products and the powerful support they can provide. You take the products yourself. You have them out where people can see them. You make the products part of your everyday life.

I love 4Life Transfer Factor products, which should come as no surprise to anyone. They have been an important part of my life for many years. One of my favorites is 4Life Transfer Factor® Classic, partly for sentimental reasons. It was our first product containing transfer factors and it's still a great foundation for immune system support and balance. I'm also never without 4Life Transfer Factor® RenewAll because it has so many uses. I like to keep a tube in my car and it always comes in handy!