Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Spotlight on Gold International Diamond Eduardo León Marín Aristizábal

We want to offer our congratulations to new Gold International Diamond Eduardo León Marín Aristizábal from Panama. His story of personal discovery, hard work, and dedication is the hallmark of what successful 4Life distributors are doing all over the world. Congratulations!

Ever since I was a child, I have worked to support myself and my family. I entered the network marketing industry because it offered the opportunity to break free from the typical, boring job. It's the business of the future. I learned about 4Life five years ago from International Diamond Celestino Torres. When I was introduced to the 4Life opportunity, I knew it was my ticket to a better future.

One of the most significant moments in my 4Life journey was when I achieved the Diamond rank. Because of my circumstances at the time, it was difficult to convince anyone that this was, in fact, a great opportunity. Many people thought I was crazy, but when I achieved the Diamond rank, I knew that my life was never going to be the same.

I am so happy and thankful to God that I have achieved the Gold International Diamond level. I am grateful that after putting in so much effort and sacrificing so much, I have finally reached the goals that I set for myself. I am motivated to achieve even higher levels of success for the sake of my wife, Gabriela, and son, Josué David Marín Villamonte. They are the fuel to my engine. I want to provide the best for them, help people in need, and achieve the life that I desire.

Before 4Life, I didn't even have money to pay for a bus ride. Today, I drive a nice and comfortable SUV and I'm working to buy my own home. I share the 4Life message with others by just telling the truth. I truly believe 4Life is the way to transform lives... and my personal story is the perfect example of that!

Eduardo León Marín Aristizábal and his wife Gabriela