Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Spotlight on Gold International Diamond Maris Dreimanis

Congratulations to Maris Dreimanis, our first-ever Gold International Diamond in Latvia! It's an exciting time to be a 4Life distributor, and we're so pleased with the accomplishments achieved by Maris and his team.

Prior to 4Life, I owned a successful security company. While the job provided good income, it was too intense and stressful for me. I learned about 4Life in the summer of 2004 from my enroller and sponsor International Diamond Tatiana Yachnaya. Although I had previous experience in the network marketing industry, I had never heard of 4Life Transfer Factor® before.

4Life seemed different than any other company, and so, I decided to travel to the United States to visit the Home Office. I felt such sincerity, kindness, and a desire to help others from the people who stand behind this company. They have a vision and plans to implement that vision.

I love sharing the 4Life message and I am grateful to my team for helping me achieve my goal of becoming a Gold International Diamond. Thanks to 4Life, I keep moving forward on the road of financial stability and success. I'm happy to be able to help people achieve their hopes and dreams.

If you would like to achieve a goal, work hard with clear goals in mind and believe in yourself. Just do what you love and success will follow. Leaders are not afraid to take the way that nobody else has tried before. The ability to help people is the main purpose of my 4Life business. Together, Building People is the motto for my heart and soul.

Maris Dreimanis