Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Your Dream Stories

Over the past several months, 4Life® representatives have been gathering dream stories on the liveyourdreams13.4life.com website and during 4Life events like Great Escape+ trips. Below are just a few of the stories that we have collected. We love hearing about your dreams and how 4Life helps you accomplish them. Share your dreams with us at dreamstories@4life.com!

"4Life helped me discover who I am and helped me change my lifestyle. I want to carry this message of health and financial freedom to the world. God is rewarding me as I build this business with my spouse and children. I know this is the beginning and I'm willing to support the process. I want to be involved with the 4Life mission."
Patricia Mayo & Segundo Cali
International Diamonds
Ecuador

"4Life has helped me dream again! I want to support my health and the health of my family members and associates. I want to feel, live, and share dreams—and never lose that feeling again. I want to have financial security in my old age and go on Great Escape+ trips every now and then. I want time to live!"
Ulrike Hilpert
Diamond
Germany

"When I found out about the 4Life opportunity, I was working long hours. I had my own business that was the dream of my life, but after seven years I realized that I didn't own the business. It owned me. I didn't have time to spend with my three daughters. With 4Life, I have the chance to achieve my dreams. Now, I have time for myself and my family. 4Life is a tremendous company and I am very grateful that I now have balance in my life."
Rosa Cruz
Presidential Diamond
Maryland, USA