Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Spotlight on New Gold International Diamonds José Vargas & Nelmarys Camacho

Congratulations to new Gold International Diamonds José Vargas and Nelmarys Camacho from Puerto Rico! We think it's wonderful that they worked together to take control of their finances and their time. What a great example to all of us!

We decided to enter the network marketing industry because we didn't make enough money in our regular jobs. Plus, we didn't have time to spend with each other, and we didn't have the time or resources to serve others. We are eternally grateful to Gold International Diamond Juan Vargas for presenting the 4Life opportunity to us, and to Platinum International Diamond Ángel Molina for being our mentor in this process.

Before 4Life, José worked at a construction job. He spent his days building other people's dream houses. I studied human resources and after years of school, I realized that I wasn't free. I didn't earn the kind of money I wanted to make and I didn't have time for myself or my family.

Our lives have improved tremendously because of 4Life. We have a better lifestyle than before. We can be full-time parents, take our daughter to school, and go to the beach when other people are working.

We share all of these blessings with others. We want them to achieve their goals and dreams. 4Life is the perfect vehicle to do that. When we see someone make his dreams come true and achieve higher ranks, we feel joy and we want to continue presenting this opportunity.

Gold International Diamonds José Vargas & Nelmarys Camacho