Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Spotlight on New Gold International Diamond Shawn Alford

Congratulations to new Gold International Diamond Shawn Alford of California, USA! We have known Shawn for a long time and we're grateful for his ongoing commitment to 4Life® products and the business opportunity. Well done, Shawn!

I entered the network marketing industry because I was unemployed and needed a solid income stream. Through building a 4Life business, I have the opportunity now to travel, drive cars that I love, and support 4Life service endeavors.

I am motivated to build my 4Life business by two factors. First, I like having the opportunity to educate people on the life-changing aspects of 4Life products and help them understand that the Life Rewards Plan can help everyone achieve financial independence. Second, I'm motivated by the chance to achieve the retirement income that I want to enjoy in the future.

I share 4Life in everyday conversations with people. I never go out without a business card and a packet of Energy Go Stix® or 4Life Transfer Factor® RioVida Stix® Tri-Factor® Formula to share with people. When people ask me what I do, I proudly tell them about 4Life and offer them a product sample.

The key ingredients to building my 4Life business are: helping people with passion, fully embracing the 4Life products and opportunity, and spending time on activities that can be duplicated by my downline members.

I believe that it's important to listen to my leaders and understand what motivates them. I recognize that it's not about me. It's about helping them achieve their dreams and goals. Serving others is the foundation of my 4Life business.

Gold International Diamond Shawn Alford