Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Spotlight on New Gold International Diamonds Christin & Agus Soemarsono

Congratulations to new Gold International Diamonds Christin and Agus Soemarsono from Indonesia! Although Indonesia is one of the newer 4Life® markets in the world, they have already achieved amazing success. Thank you for all of your hard work, Christin and Agus!

Before 4Life, I was a housewife with no income of my own. I decided to enter the network marketing industry when I learned about the 4Life opportunity. Because of 4Life, I enjoyed a vacation with my family. Achieving the Gold International Diamond level signifies the great work and effort I have made in building my business. It also honors the great teamwork of my 4Life group and a great responsibility to keep achieving. And, it means I am getting wiser and richer!

Achieving dreams is the foundation of my 4Life business. I am committed to telling others about 4Life products and the business opportunity. I believe that to be a real leader, you need to inspire others. I enjoy training distributors through business workshops. To build a successful 4Life business, you have to believe in yourself, have dreams that you want to achieve, and commit to make them true.

If you want to become a Gold International Diamond, you must work hard, stay disciplined, and follow a proven system for success. When I witness my team members achieve their own dreams, I feel motivated to continue building my 4Life business.

Gold International Diamonds Christin & Agus Soemarsono