Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Spotlight on New Gold International Diamond Agung Dwija Saputra

Congratulations to new Gold International Diamond Agung Dwija Saputra from Indonesia! Amazing things are happening in Asia and we're grateful for distributors like Agung who focus on teamwork and support the dreams of others. Well done!

I entered the network marketing industry because I realized that 4Life is the right company to build my business. It has helped me develop my personality, become independent, and become more financially secure. I left my full-time job in an automotive company at the point that I was going to be promoted to a director. I left because I felt that more than anything else, 4Life would help me pursue my dreams. It was the right decision. Now I have financial freedom and time freedom.

My Gold International Diamond achievement was the result of teamwork. It is all about teamwork and support from our friends in 4Life. It is also about trust. Being a Gold International Diamond is the best thing I have experienced in my life.

People see the changes in me. They ask me anything about my 4Life business, and at that time I can tell them about the possibility of making our dreams come true. I want to spread the spirit of reaching the biggest dream, such as becoming a Platinum International Diamond.

Gold International Diamond Agung Dwija Saputra