Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Spotlight on New Platinum International Diamond Sheri Din

Congratulations to new Platinum International Diamond Sheri Din from Singapore! Sheri was one of the very first 4Life leaders in Singapore and her dedication has changed the lives of thousands of people. Thank you for all you have accomplished, Sheri!

I entered the network marketing industry because I believed there was no other way that I could change my life and become financially free. I was ready from day one to achieve financial freedom, which has become a reality, thanks to 4Life! Now, I have the freedom to buy whatever I want without worrying about the cost. And I can give freely to those in need. That's what I enjoy most about 4Life—the opportunity to serve others.

When I discovered the 4Life opportunity in 2004 through my friend and International Diamond Linda Emmerson, I was experiencing problems with my previous company and was earnestly looking for a new home. I decided to partner with 4Life. All of the nine children in my family use 4Life products, and four of us are full-time distributors.

Achieving the Platinum International Diamond level is a dream come true. Since the first day I joined 4Life, I set my sights on the highest rank. Patience, perseverance, commitment, a strong unwavering faith, and belief brought me here. Commitment to my team's success has been a vital ingredient of my own success. You only become successful when you help others achieve success. It's truly wonderful that I have now proven to my leaders that it can be done. If I can achieve it, so can they. I want to congratulate all the distributors in my Winners team for our great teamwork.

A true leader must do it by example. You can't tell people what to do. You can only show it and others will automatically follow. A leader must show full commitment to his success and the success of his team. He must be willing to sacrifice more than the members of his team. As leaders, we always arrive first, and we leave last. Be prepared to take on that responsibility.

Platinum International Diamond Sheri Din