Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Spotlight on New Gold International Diamond Kwon Han Sung

Congratulations to new Gold International Diamond Kwon Han Sung from South Korea! This 4Life® market has exploded over the past few years and we're grateful to distributors like Mr. Kwon who understand the importance of building strong relationships with team members. Thank you, Mr. Kwon!

I decided to enter the network marketing industry because I believed it was the only way to change my life. When I signed up as a 4Life distributor, I was in a desperate situation. The only thing on my mind was survival. 4Life gave me the chance to improve my credit and re-establish my life. And, I realized that to achieve my goals, I needed to support the success of my partners.

I am pleased to have achieved the rank of Gold International Diamond. I have established a foundation for taking care of my family and providing a steady income. I am on a mission to help people change their lives and enjoy better futures with 4Life. The key elements of my 4Life business are training, sponsoring others, and holding meetings. Leaders give all they have to support their partners.

My advice to new distributors: you have discovered a new world called "4Life." You can change your life if you persevere through challenges and don't give up. If you want to achieve rank advancements with 4Life, focus on meetings and trainings. These are essential in network marketing.

Gold International Diamond Kwon Han Sung