Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Spotlight on New Gold International Diamond Ok K. Kim

Congratulations to new Gold International Diamond Ok K. Kim from South Korea! Mrs. Kim has discovered that helping others succeed is the secret to true leadership. Well done, Mrs. Kim!

4Life® makes people better. Through 4Life, I have laughed, cried, and learned to care more about others. The essence of 4Life is building relationships with others, and that has made me a better person. I feel like I have come to realize the meaning of love.

Never give up on your dreams. At first, I was motivated by the possibility of realizing my own dreams. Now, my motivation is to help others realize their dreams and watch them grow. Success is not possible alone. Building relationships with others helps everyone achieve success. As a leader, it's important to lose yourself and be humble.

Achieving the Gold International Diamond rank means a new start for me. Overcoming challenges has increased my confidence to help others achieve this level. I can see the complete picture of what my dreams look like. There may still be challenges in my future, but I have discovered a life free from pressure.

Look toward the future and follow your dreams. Always keep your destination in mind. Make a plan and set your goals. Then, be persistent and work with your team members. We live in a world where only one winner shines, but in 4Life, everyone can shine. The past is what you were, but not what you will be. Face the future and follow your dreams.

Gold International Diamond Ok K. Kim