Friday, March 12, 2010

Living the Dream

As 4Life executives, our job is to provide the vehicle by which distributors can realize their dreams. When two of our most valued employees decided to leave the corporate ranks to build their own 4Life businesses, it was easy to see that the 4Life dream is indeed real! Several years ago, Kevin Moore left his position as Premier Sales Manager to become a distributor, and recently, International Director of Field Development Leo Espinosa made the same move. As we talked with them, we knew that these were not casual decisions. Both had caught the vision of Together, Building People and wanted to be on the front lines as distributors. As sad as we were to lost them at the Home Office, we know it's a wonderful compliment that they want to experience 4Life science, success, and service from a distributor's point of view!

"I began working at the 4Life corporate office in 1999, when the company was still in its infancy. Six years later, I was serving as the Premier Sales Manager, co-hosting weekly opportunity meetings and corresponding with top distributors. One evening, I was giving a presentation on the Life Rewards Plan. Halfway through, the points that I was focusing on hit me like a bolt of lightning! That night I went home as the biggest 4Life convert ever. I tossed and turned and stared at the ceiling as I contemplated 4Life Transfer Factor®, the incomparable Life Rewards Plan, the power of duplication, and residual income. During that restless night I truly realized that I was with the right company, who had the right products and the right timing. So I took a leap of faith and became a 4Life distributor. It was the best decision I have ever made in my career. I have discovered the limitless promise of international business."
Kevin & Courtney Moore, 4Life International Diamonds
Utah, USA
"In the past five years, my life has been greatly affected by 4Life. I've grown in my professional career and I've been blessed with wonderful opportunities. Most importantly, I've realized that reaching financial freedom and building a legacy for the future is absolutely possible. I recently decided that I had to change my course in order to achieve my dreams. And, who better than 4Life to help me do it? This company is firmly built on principles and values. 4Life Transfer Factor truly changes lives. The Life Rewards Plan has helped thousands of people worldwide reach their own financial goals, and also aid others in the same process. My new course is clear to me. I want to do what our 4Life leaders are doing! I trust the Lisonbees' vision, I trust our great 4Life executive team, and I trust my new distributor team and leaders. I have the full support of my wife and Jordanna, and above all, I trust God. With these resources and knowledge, I truly believe I will succeed!"
Leo & Jordanna Espinosa, 4Life distributors
Utah, USA