Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Spotlight on Gold International Diamonds Jhonny Aguilar Pinto & Betzaida Cova de Aguilar

We are so excited to see the amazing growth of 4Life in Venezuela. This is due in large part to dynamic leaders such as Jhonny Aguilar Pinto and Betzaida Cova de Aguilar. We are so happy to congratulate them on their success and we know that they will continue to achieve great things.

Platinum International Diamond Juan Rosado planted in me the vision of freedom. Through him I learned about the charisma, confidence, and humility that are needed to achieve success. Thanks to his commitment, I was able to understand that people would do what they saw me doing, not just what I told them to do. I always keep in mind Juan’s words to “build a solid network.” This taught me not to focus my mind on the amount of my check, but rather, to learn to develop the character and the professionalism of a network marketing businessman.

During my first few years, I did everything I could in order to maintain and cover the basic needs of my home. In order to become financially free, I knew I had to sacrifice. I spent three years of hard, constant work, investing time and dedication in taking a message of freedom to people. In my fourth year, I reached Presidential Diamond and a year later, International Diamond. With those ranks came the cars, the homes, and the material goods. But the most important thing was that we learned to work together as a team.

None of this success would have been possible without my dear and deeply appreciated Venezuelan leaders who believed in themselves and in the dream of becoming free. My recognition and gratitude goes to these valiant Venezuelan warriors. I have learned in life that you can never be too thankful and today, I can say that our fulfilled goals have been due to the support of many people who helped us achieve this vision and develop this opportunity to the max.

Jhonny Aguilar Pinto & Betzaida Cova de Aguilar