Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Spotlight on Gold International Diamonds José & Odalis Cuevas

It's so exciting to watch distributors achieve Gold International Diamond status, especially right here in the United States. We're so proud of José and Odalis for the way in which they've taken to heart the Together, Building People mission. Congratulations!

We were introduced to 4Life by Presidential Diamond Dr. Pedro Torres. At the time, we were going through a very rough economic period. My wife and I were new immigrants to the United States and things weren't easy. We decided to enter the network marketing industry because we believed that it can be an effective way for people to get out of poverty and help them become leaders.

Because of 4Life, my life has undergone an extraordinary and radical change. What I have achieved in the past five years has been wonderful. I thank God for giving me the opportunity to do this business. I had a burning desire to change my lifestyle and I never gave up on chasing my dreams.

As a 4Life leader, I teach my distributors to develop their maximum potential. I'm motivated to succeed by my family, the leaders in my downline and upline, and the dreams I want to achieve. I strive to be an example of determination, integrity, and enthusiasm. If you are seeking to achieve a new rank, I encourage you to work hard and believe that you will achieve it.

José & Odalis Cuevas