Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Supporting Health "Down Under"

Rolf and Dr. Valentina Szabo

"Your body is the only place you have to live. Are you going to live in a temple or a nightclub?"

This is a great quote I recently read on the website of Presidential Diamond Dr. Valentina Szabo. Recently, I had the opportunity to speak with Dr. Szabo, who lives in Australia. I was inspired by the work she is doing and the success she has experienced. I wanted to share a little of what I learned about her with all of you.

Dr. Szabo is a dedicated health practitioner who has a great desire to help people. She has always been interested in supplements that help support the immune system. She had been using immune system support preparations in her practice via injection, but had been searching for products that could be taken orally. She says, "When I was introduced to 4Life Transfer Factor, it was the WOW factor."

After being impressed by 4Life Transfer Factor®, Dr. Szabo and her husband, Rolf, decided to build a 4Life business. Before that time, Dr. Szabo had never even heard of the concept of network marketing. Dr. Szabo said that she had a lot to learn in those first years, but she now truly believes that network marketing is a great way to affect people's lives for good, while building your own business.

Dr. Szabo has a lot of passion and dedication and I know she will continue to achieve success as she lives the Together, Building People philosophy "Down Under" and throughout the world. I am so thankful to be associated with inspiring individuals like Dr. Szabo.