Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Spotlight on Gold International Diamonds Byron & Analia López

We are thrilled to welcome Byron and Analia López to the rank of Gold International Diamond. They have been able to trade in a life of long hours and not enough pay for one of fulfilled dreams and service to others. Congratulations, Byron and Analia!

I was introduced to 4Life by International Diamond Belinda Pérez. Before 4Life, I was a slave to the trucking company I owned. I worked long hours both day and night and I neglected my health. I lived a very poor quality of life and I passed that on to my family. I got involved with 4Life in the first place to support my health. I tried the products and the results were marvelous.

The more I understood about network marketing, the more determined I became to build a 4Life business. I was impressed by the compensation plan and the unique products and the dream that someday I could be free in terms of my time and finances.

I've been able to achieve success by having the courage to make the right decisions and stay close to my team's educational system. I have strong dreams and great mentors. I have been helped along the way by Platinum International Diamonds Dr. Herminio Nevárez, Juan Rosado, and Ángel Molina, Gold International Diamonds Lily and José Ángel Sánchez, and Ileana and Hugo Johnson, and many other leaders.

I am extremely excited to be a Gold International Diamond, especially because I can influence others to achieve their own new ranks. I love seeing the dreams of my team members become reality little by little and sharing the 4Life opportunity with the world. I'm motivated to become a Platinum International Diamond. I'm motivated by my children. I'm motivated by the beautiful, visionary, and committed people in my group.

Byron and Analia López