Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Your Life Begins Today!

A few weeks ago, I had the opportunity to speak with Gold International Diamond Lyubov Alimova. The first Gold International Diamond in Eurasia, Lyubov had just celebrated her 55th birthday. She shared some very inspirational thoughts with me that I wanted to pass on to you. I think we can all learn a lot from her fantastic attitude about life.

"Before 4Life, I always thought I'd be retired at age 55. People would often tell me that everything would go downhill after that point. I always thought I'd be glad if I even made it to retirement. And now, I feel like my life is just beginning at age 55!

"Birthdays are great reminders so I don't relax too much and think that I have an endless amount of time. I want to do everything I've planned and leave myself enough time to enjoy the results while God gives me the ability to do so.

"At this age, I don't have any more illusions. I look at life realistically and I know that life has its different stages. The warm rays of summer are followed by autumn and winter. But from past experience, I know that no matter what, spring and summer always come back. So, I've learned to appreciate every single day. I let unnecessary stuff go and I don't fuss over the small things. I know what's important and what legacy I want to leave to others."

No matter your age, I think everyone can take Lyubov's wisdom to heart. If you think you might be holding yourself back from your true potential, I challenge you to re-evaluate your life, your priorities, and your dreams. Your life begins today!





Gold International Diamond Lyubov Alimova