Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Spotlight on Gold International Diamond Carme Solà Xalabardé

Congratulations to new Gold International Diamond Carme Solà Xalabardé of Spain! This is a fantastic accomplishment for Carme and her team. We are thankful for Carme's dedication and her ability to recognize that this is just the beginning of her journey with 4Life.

Years ago, I was searching for a product to help support my brother's immune system. That's when Gold International Diamond Carlos Rocha introduced the 4Life products and financial opportunity to me. It seemed like the perfect combination. It offered the opportunity to generate income and the chance to join a team that would support me.

Before 4Life, I studied at religious universities in Barcelona and worked as an English translator. During that time, I also learned about neuropathy and natural medicine. I have read a lot during my lifetime; with 4Life, I can put all that knowledge into practice. True health and well-being are part of a balance between mind, body, and spirit. 4Life is the perfect vehicle to achieve that balance.

I live my life with purpose, and I strive to help others live that way as well. I was very motivated by the support of my great mentor Carlos Rocha and the fact that he knew how to help me achieve success. A good leader knows how to help others accomplish success through love and understanding. A leader has the strength of character to be serious about helping people change.

Reaching the Gold International Diamond level has made me realize that I have only just begun. I have learned so much and I am so grateful to those who have trusted me, both in my upline and my downline. I will always be committed to helping others become successful. With 4Life, the more you give, the more you get back. This is a universal principle for prosperity. I really feel like the best is yet to come. Every one of us who is prepared to work hard will have a success story to tell.

Carme Solà Xalabardé