Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Spotlight on Gold International Diamond Tatiana Yachnaya

Congratulations to new Gold International Diamond Tatiana Yachnaya from Bulgaria! Tatiana has focused her efforts on helping people change their lives, and her own life has changed tremendously in the process. Congratulations on all you have accomplished, Tatiana!

I was introduced to 4Life by my sponsor, mentor, and friend Gold International Diamond Lyubov Alimova. As soon as I learned about the Life Rewards Plan, I decided to join the company immediately. My personal experience with taking 4Life Transfer Factor® products gave me even more confidence and energy to build my international organization.

I love to help people and inspire them to stay positive through all situations. I enjoy sharing my experiences and knowledge with others. My Gold International Diamond achievement is a victory for me and my organization. I want to thank my distributors, leaders, and sponsor.

With 4Life, my dreams have come true. I own a beautiful home in Bulgaria by the sea. I drive a new Mercedes and I travel around the world. Because of my lifestyle, I can show others the beautiful life they can achieve—the power of residual income, the chance to communicate with positive people, and the ability to achieve professional and spiritual growth.

If you have dreams and stay focused on what you want to accomplish, you can achieve any rank you choose. Success requires a strong desire, 100% commitment, self-discipline, and the ability to expand your comfort zone and banish your inner saboteur. As a 4Life distributor, you are changing other people's lives. The more you give to others, the happier you become!

Gold International Diamond Tatiana Yachnaya