Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Spotlight on New Gold International Diamonds Tatyana Kulagina & Yuriy Kulagin

Congratulations to new Gold International Diamonds Tatyana Kulagina and Yuriy Kulagin from Russia! They have worked very hard to build a business that they could build together with their family members. We're very proud of all you have accomplished!

Before getting involved with 4Life®, I tried jobs in many different fields. From the first day I heard about 4Life Transfer Factor®, I have been dedicated to promoting 4Life products and the company's mission of Together, Building People®.

I have always wanted to have a big, happy family that lived together in a big house. And now, it is a reality. I have three children and three beautiful granddaughters and we all live together and build our 4Life businesses together. All three of my children are involved with 4Life, which is very important to me. We have common goals and plans; we always support and help each other.

Thanks to 4Life, my family and I have the opportunity to travel and spend time together. And now, when one of my dreams has been achieved, I move on to achieve my other dreams. I am absolutely sure that building a 4Life business will give me the opportunity to realize any dream.

I travel around the world a lot and I greatly enjoy talking with people and watching how their lives have changed for the better. I am inspired by the success that my team has achieved.

Gold International Diamonds Tatyana Kulagina & Yuriy Kulagin