Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Spotlight on New Gold International Diamonds Grace Chun & Lee Sun Woo

Congratulations to new Gold International Diamonds Grace Chun and Lee Sun Woo from South Korea. They have seized on the opportunity to help change people's lives in their home country and throughout the world. We are so proud of them!

Ten years ago, Gold International Diamond Dr. Jase Khyeam and International Diamond Tina Kang introduced me to 4Life® and 4Life Transfer Factor®. As I learned more, I became more confident that 4Life was the right place for me. I knew I could do something special with this company.

Because of 4Life, I bought a new car and I have been able to better financially support my family. I make enough money to put away funds for retirement and donate to service causes. I believe being a successful person doesn't always mean having a lot of money. With 4Life, I can be a good wife and a wise mother. I appreciate my family and everyone who has helped me change my life with 4Life.

The excellence of 4Life has been proven by various aspects. Countless people around the world are already taking advantage of the business opportunity and products. The most attractive feature is that here in Korea, many people don't know about 4Life.

To be a Gold International Diamond, you need to be patient and have the virtues of sacrifice, service, and dedication. Love your partners constantly, motivate yourself with passion, and move forward without giving up. Reaching the Gold International Diamond level has been a gift. I feel like I have awakened a sleeping giant within me. Everyone has the potential to achieve success, but most people waste their time and don't develop it. 4Life is the right company to turn your life around. Make a decision right now. I seized this chance and now it's your turn!
Gold International Diamonds Grace Chun & Lee Sun Woo