Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Spotlight on New Gold International Diamond Kang Ok Nye

Congratulations to new Gold International Diamond Kang Ok Nye from South Korea! With the support of her sponsor and team members, she has achieved great things in her home country and around the world. Well done!

Before I joined 4Life®, I was a housewife. I never had enough time or money. When I learned about 4Life, I recognized the vision of the company, 4Life Transfer Factor®, and the business opportunity. Based on this newfound confidence, I entered the network marketing industry.

My sponsor, Gold International Diamond Dr. Jase Khyeam, always supports and cares about his team members. Because of his encouragement, I knew I could become a Gold International Diamond and move forward to the next step with confidence. Achieving this goal marks a new beginning in my life. Now, I dream of a better world in which everyone enjoys health and financial freedom.

Teamwork is key for building a successful 4Life business. I train my team members to have strong bonds of love and consideration for others. I am so proud of my team members and I feel lucky to have them. Leaders should open up new possibilities for others and give guidance to people around them. When a leader shows people the example of success, others know they can succeed with the vision of 4Life.

I hope everyone can enjoy their health freedom and financial freedom with 4Life. Where do you see yourself in the next five years? Design your life and stay focused on your dreams.

Gold International Diamond Kang Ok Nye