Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Spotlight on New Gold International Diamond Nelly Alfaro Morales

Congratulations to new Gold International Diamond Nelly Alfaro Morales from Mexico! She recognized that 4Life® was different from other network marketing companies and her commitment to her business has paid off. We're proud of all that you have accomplished, Nelly!

Before I learned about 4Life, I was involved in other network marketing companies, but I wasn't able to really change my financial situation. My mentor Platinum International Diamond William Soto shared the 4Life opportunity with me in 2011. He convinced me to pursue this business with a serious and enthusiastic approach. When I learned about the vision of 4Life, I was able to change my lifestyle for good.

Supporting my health was the most important reason I started this great adventure. When I began building my business, I always tried to keep my motivation high, and it paid off! With the support of my team members and the educational system of the International Networkers Team, I have achieved success. Because of 4Life, I have been able to visit my daughter on a regular basis. Earning a better income and being free from time constraints means I can do whatever I want. And, it is a dream come true to be a Gold International Diamond.

In my 4Life business, I am motivated by the fact that I can help people and edify their lives. Focus on your dreams and goals; and most importantly, make a commitment to really grow in your role as a 4Life distributor.

Gold International Diamond Nelly Alfaro Morales