Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Spotlight on New Gold International Diamond Ruth Florez de Bermúdez

Congratulations to new Gold International Diamond Ruth Florez de Bermúdez from Puerto Rico! She has proven to be a strong leader for her team throughout Latin America and we're so pleased with all she has achieved. We can't wait to see what she accomplishes next!

Before 4Life®, I was involved with other network marketing companies, but I didn't really believe in this type of business. When my enroller told me about 4Life and that I could become a leader, I decided to try again. I wanted to build a business that could help me, my family members, and everyone I know.

My daughter's experience with 4Life Transfer Factor® ReCall® made me believe in 4Life products. Today, she is an honor student. She reads and writes well, she focuses well on her homework, and she has developed a passion for painting and math. I love 4Life Transfer Factor ReCall.

Because of 4Life, my life is so much better in every aspect. My kids have a better lifestyle. I can help my parents. We travel. We support our church. I know this opportunity will allow me to achieve my dreams.

The key ingredients to my 4Life business are love, faith, and enthusiasm. Love helps me share the message with others and change their lifestyle. My faith in 4Life gives me the confidence that I can be successful. My enthusiasm helps me to persevere. No matter the obstacles, I am sure I will achieve my dreams and goals.

4Life is a great example to me of service and love. I want to share this message of freedom with everyone.

Gold International Diamond Ruth Florez de Bermúdez