Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Spotlight on New Gold International Diamond Hong Suk Eui

Congratulations to new Gold International Diamond Hong Suk Eui from South Korea! Mr. Hong is a firm believer in the strength of 4Life Transfer Factor® products, and his background in holistic medicine makes him a powerful advocate for 4Life®. Well done,  Mr. Hong!

In March 2013, I was introduced to 4Life by Gold International Diamonds Dr. Jase Khyeam and Grace Chun and International Diamond Choi Suk Yoon. Before that, I worked long days as a holistic doctor. Every day was the same. I wasn't able to really build relationships with the people I met. With 4Life, I've been able to meet a lot of people with different jobs and different personalities.

I believe that 4Life Transfer Factor is a hidden jewel, and the Life Rewards Plan is excellent. These views made me feel very confident to start a 4Life business. And, I feel very happy because I can work anywhere and anytime I want. When my business partners reach new ranks, it motivates me even more to achieve with the compensation plan.

Becoming a Gold International Diamond is very meaningful for me. Many of my team members have supported me in my journey. To achieve this, I haven't done anything special or different. I just consistently introduce 4Life products to other people. Don't give up, even if you are experiencing hard times. Keep introducing 4Life products to others with sincerity, and you, too, can reach the Gold International Diamond level.

As a leader, it's important to indicate to others the value of 4Life products and the vision of the company. Secondly, select key people to introduce to 4Life. And lastly, always motivate others to continue building their businesses. Other people worry about their futures, but with 4Life, we look forward to our future.

Gold International Diamond Hong Suk Eui