Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Spotlight on New Gold International Diamonds Seo Jeong Sook & Jun Moon Ki

Congratulations to new Gold International Diamonds Seo Jeong Sook and Jun Moon Ki from South Korea! We are so impressed with their confidence in the power of 4Life Transfer Factor® products. Great work!

We are both doctors of oriental medicine. Before joining 4Life®, we lived a busy life, treated our patients, and took care of our three children. When we learned about 4Life Transfer Factor products, we began sharing the power of these products with people.

As I shared the products with others, my organization began to grow. At that time, I didn't even focus on the business opportunity. I realized that if I worked harder and fully embraced the opportunity, I could achieve even more success. Reaching the Gold International Diamond rank is a new start for my wife and me. This rank is the first step to surpassing more challenges in life.

I am constantly striving for success. I educate myself about the products and the business opportunity. I also build good relationships with my team members. I have big dreams, and I enjoy helping people discover their own dreams. I always try to understand my team members, help them broaden their horizons, and accomplish more with their lives.

A good leader sets an example for others. He always has a positive attitude and puts his thoughts into actions. I encourage everyone to let go of their past. The past is just the past. We all have shining futures ahead of us!

Gold International Diamonds Seo Jeong Sook & Jun Moon Ki