Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spotlight on Gold International Diamond Aleksey Egorov

We are so proud of the success achieved by Gold International Diamond Aleksey Egorov. His hard work, combined with his expertise in health and wellness, have helped him influence the lives of many people in Russia and around the world. Congratulations, Aleksey!

In 2002, I got involved with my first network marketing company. I received great business training, recognition, and income. But, I started to look for another company in which I could fulfill my dreams, put together a big organization, and build an honest business for myself and my partners. I had heard of 4Life and 4Life Transfer Factor® products, but it wasn't until International Diamond Liya Alekseeva introduced me to the products and I witnessed amazing results with them that I really became interested.

As a medical doctor, I am very interested in the role that preventive medicine can play in supporting the health of the body. I believe it's not enough to just manufacture a good product. It's vital to inform consumers about the benefits of that product. I think that network marketing is the most effective model to promote wellness products because information can be shared with hundreds of thousands of people.

About a year after I joined 4Life, I met several members of the 4Life executive team and the Health Sciences Advisory Board. Speaking with them was pivotal in my 4Life experience. After that meeting, I dedicated all of my efforts to building my 4Life business. I worked hard and traveled a lot. I set out to achieve the Gold International Diamond level in two and a half to three years and I was able to accomplish that goal.

I have risen to high peaks with my 4Life business, but this is not the highest peak that I can conquer. I have laid a path for my followers so that it will be easier for them to achieve the same heights. I am grateful to my spouse and my team for helping me achieve my goals.

Aleksey Egorov