Wednesday, July 24, 2013

You Ask, We Answer!

Once a month, we answer questions from you, our 4Life® distributors. Stay tuned to the 4Life Research USA Facebook page for your next chance to ask questions!

Nancy Tafoya asks, "Which products are your favorites?"

David: I have used 4Life Transfer Factor® products from the beginning and I love 4Life Transfer Factor® Tri-Factor® Formula. I have found it to be very helpful. I also really like 4Life Transfer Factor® RenewAll and I take it everywhere I go.

Bianca: It's hard for me to choose my favorite product because I have different favorites for different uses. I really love 4Life Transfer Factor® Immune Spray for immune system support on the go. It's such a great product, especially when I travel. Our grandkids love the taste of the citrus orange flavor spray and ask their parents for it. I also taking Fibro AMJ® Day-time Formula, especially after a long day spent in my garden, or after workouts or other strenuous activities. And, I couldn't live without enummi® Skin Care products to help care for my skin and try to look as young as the other products make me feel!