Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Spotlight on New Gold International Diamond Diana Ramos

Congratulations to new Gold International Diamond Diana Ramos from California, USA! We have known Diana and her parents, Platinum International Diamonds Dave and Gabriela Daughtrey, for many years. Diana understands the importance of embracing the 4Life® lifestyle to be an effective leader. We're so proud of all you have accomplished, Diana!

After graduating from the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising, I realized that the networking skills I had gained in school could be used to build a 4Life business. 4Life offers products that make a unique statement to prospects, which makes my job easy. I enjoy meeting people and hearing their success stories. Building a 4Life business gives me a great reason to talk to people and discover how I can help them.

People see the different lifestyle I have from others in their mid-20s, and it draws attention. I can enjoy expense-paid trips with 4Life and serve in my church and community. And, I don't have to worry about school loans. I live in a beautiful house, drive a nice car, and work my own schedule. I enjoy this life because I chose not to settle, and I surround myself with people who want to be successful, too.

A leader is someone who is trustworthy. She has confidence, but she's teachable. A leader works with her team. She has a vision of what she wants to accomplish, and does everything in her power to reach it. And, she recognizes the people who helped her along the way.

This is a business that requires sacrifice. However, the journey is a lot better with supportive family members and friends to help you. For years, I saw the sacrifices my parents made to build their 4Life business. Their hard work was a great example for me, and it provided me with many of the freedoms I enjoy today. Don't take your eyes off your dreams. If you do, you could miss out on so much!

Gold International Diamond Diana Ramos