Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Spotlight on Platinum International Diamonds Dr. Eduard Hutabarat & Katharina Sihombing

Congratulations to new Platinum International Diamonds Dr. Eduard Hutabarat and Katharina Sihombing from Indonesia! They've changed their lives completely, embracing a life of total freedom. Amazing work, Dr. Eduard and Katharina!

Thanks to 4Life®, our life has changed 180 degrees. There is no more fear, and there are no more pressures in life. Because of 4Life, we solved our past financial difficulties, and we now enjoy time freedom.

Before joining 4Life, I worked five days a week, 24 hours a day as a doctor. That routine destroyed my life. Building a 4Life business saved me from that lifestyle. Now, I have a new 4Life family, with great partners and the best friends in Indonesia and around the world.

When I wake up in the morning, it should be because I want to do it, not because someone else makes me do it. The freedom to manage my own time during the day motivates me to build my 4Life business. And, it always motivates me to witness the success that my partners have achieved.

It's so important to have a clear vision in mind when you set out to build a business. Many people fail to accomplish their dreams because they do not have a clear vision of what they want to achieve. I always tell people, If you know your why, then you can find your how."

It feels incredible to have achieved the Platinum International Diamond rank! This is the greatest feeling I have experienced in my entire 4Life journey. I feel compelled to invite other people to join me at this rank. If it's possible for me, it's possible for you, too!

Platinum International Diamonds Dr. Eduard Hutabarat and Katharina Sihombing