Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Spotlight on Gold International Diamonds Leo & Jordanna Espinosa

Congratulations to new Gold International Diamonds Leo and Jordanna Espinosa from Florida, USA! We have known Leo and Jordanna for many years, and we're thrilled to celebrate everything they have accomplished.

I worked at 4Life® Global Headquarters for six years. As a 4Life employee, I had a good income, but I wanted to achieve financial independence. I got to know distributors who had reached the type of freedom I wanted. I already knew that 4Life was a great company, so when I quit my corporate job, I felt secure in my decision to become a 4Life distributor.

Because of 4Life, I own my time. I decide when I get up. I take my son to school, and then I go to the gym. I eat breakfast with my wife, and we talk about our goals and dreams. We can live anywhere we want for as long as we want, because we're not tied down to a normal job. We live our lives on our own terms. I am motivated to build my business, first and foremost, by the opportunity to provide the best for my family. Secondly, it's amazing to see how my leaders' lives have changed because of 4Life.

We share the 4Life message through our example. Our lifestyle speaks louder than our words. We make new friends everywhere we go, and we look for opportunities to enrich the lives of others. Everything starts with a friendship. We build our business based on friendship and teamwork.

As you build your business, structure it with President's Club membership in mind. In addition to the amazing gifts and bonuses that you'll receive as a member, you'll build a solid organization and increase your residual income. And make sure your leaders know how to achieve President's Club as well.

If you fail, try again, again, and again. The more you practice, the more you improve. Don't be afraid of failure. Failure is the path to success!

Gold International Diamonds Leo & Jordanna Espinosa