Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Spotlight on New Gold International Diamond Leslie Daughtrey

Congratulations to new Gold International Diamond Leslie Daughtrey from California, USA! We have known Leslie's parents, Platinum International Diamonds Dave and Gabriela Daughtrey, for many years. It's wonderful to see Leslie follow in their footsteps of success and achievement.

I've watched my parents achieve great success in the network marketing industry, and it inspired me to join 4Life®, realize my dreams, and help others do the same. It's especially exciting to help young people who want to discover better futures that mainstream jobs don't offer.

4Life has always been a family experience for us. My parents, siblings, and I have all enjoyed an amazing lifestyle, which my friends admire. I've traveled around the world, experienced different cultures, and helped people in need—all because of my family's commitment to share the 4Life products and the business opportunity.

I build my business, first and foremost, by being an example of health and wellness. When people ask me how I stay fit and healthy, I tell them about 4Life products that help me look and feel my best.* I try to motivate others to be better, help them reach their goals, give them direction, and show them that they're not alone. I truly believe that building a 4Life business is actually about building people. It's not about selling bottles.

If you don't build your dream, someone will hire you to build theirs. The choice is yours. Building a successful business may not be easy but it's well worth the effort. Never give up!

*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Gold International Diamond Leslie Daughtrey