Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Spotlight on New Gold International Diamonds Juan & Elsa Tamayo

Congratulations to new Gold International Diamonds Juan and Elsa Tamayo from Oregon, USA! They have realized that increased success can be achieved when you work hand in hand with your spouse. Their business has benefited tremendously from their teamwork. Well done!

I have always been interested in network marketing because I don't like having a boss. We chose 4Life® because my family and I fell in love with 4Life Transfer Factor® products after they supported my personal health.* Before 4Life, we lived in darkness because of our bleak financial situation and my health struggles. Now, I feel like our lives are filled with color.

We share the 4Life business opportunity with everyone we meet because we know that people want to change their lives. We utilize business building techniques that are based on lessons we have learned from high-ranking 4Life leaders.

I believe that I have a talent for inspiring people to achieve their dreams. My husband is the heart of our team, and he helps us stay unified.

We are grateful to God, our children, and our team members for the support they have given us. And this achievement wouldn't have been possible without the support of our sponsors, Platinum International Diamonds Iván Rodríguez and Marie Márquez.

A leader teaches others and serves. And most importantly, she performs every action with love. I always tell my leaders to develop their 4Life businesses without losing focus. If you do this, you can achieve your goals. Do you want to change your life? Do it now!

*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.


Gold International Diamonds Juan and Elsa Tamayo