Friday, June 11, 2010

Platinum International Diamond Dream Stories: Juan Rosado and Damaris Zapata

Two of 4Life's bright and shining stars are Juan Rosado and his wonderful wife, Damaris. Not only are Juan and Damaris inspiring examples of how to achieve success as distributors, but they are also examples of successful human beings. They have led the way in their commitment to service and they have inspired others to do the same. Their dedication to their three beautiful daughters and the 4Life family is exemplary.

Before I was introduced to 4Life, I worked 12 hour days every weekday and an additional eight hours every Sunday as a security guard. I was struggling to make even simple financial and lifestyle goals a reality. Because I had only received a ninth grade education, I felt like I would always be stuck in this situation.

We learned about 4Life from Platinum International Diamond Dr. Herminio Nevárez, a long-time friend. Herminio asked me if I wanted to make my dreams come true. Of course I did, but I hadn't found a way to make it happen. I didn't understand the 4Life opportunity very well, but I was hopeful that I could begin to generate income that would bring me the financial freedom necessary to establish a new way of life.

Under Herminio's direction, I started building my 4Life business part-time, while continuing to work as a security guard. Night after night, I would share the plan, show the plan, and present the plan. I would talk to people who were looking for a new opportunity and if they had a desire to move forward, they would join me. One of my early goals was to have enough money to retire from my job as a security guard. I met this goal less than two years later.

We know that this world offers many things, but so many of those things seem to give us less time with the people we care about. If you want to have more time to spend with your family and enjoy life, 4Life is the perfect opportunity. I have even written a book about my personal story. The book is entitled El Guardia que Compro sus Sueños (The Security Guard Who Purchased His Dreams) and has sold over 75,000 copies.

I have learned many things over the years, but today I know that a good decision made at the right moment can change your life. 4Life has given me everything. I want nothing less than to continue making this opportunity available to the rest of the world. The chance to share this opportunity with other people and witness their own life-changing stories has been greatly satisfying.

We now have three beautiful daughters, Marianny, Aracelis, and Brianny, and live near Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Even though we have traveled the world together, there is no experience that is more marvelous than being home together, going to the beach together, or riding bikes together.