Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New Gold International Diamonds: Salim Raghavan and Noor Azlina


We are so pleased that Salim Raghavan and Noor Azlina of Singapore recently achieved the Gold International Diamond level. An engineer who resigned his job to build a 4Life business, Salim and his wife have great people skills that help them connect with people from all walks of life. We know that they care deeply about the members of their team and work to motivate them in building their own businesses.

My whole journey with 4Life began with a simple brochure that was given to me. I thought to myself, "How much can this little brochure do?" After looking through the brochure and talking to Platinum International Diamond Sadik Din, I was impressed with the potential that 4Life Transfer Factor® products could have to fulfill my dream of helping people to achieve health and wealth. At that point in time, I learned that one of my friends needed health support. So, I introduced 4Life Transfer Factor to him. The wonderful results he experienced gave me double confidence in this business.

Different people have different ways of approaching people about 4Life. For me, I always talk about network marketing, 4Life, and today's economy. From there, people are able to see and compare their current life with their dream life. I truly believe that 4Life is the best way to achieve financial freedom and good health. However, there are no shortcuts in this business. You have to be patient, hardworking, and willing to follow the system of successful people.

Life wasn't easy before we started with 4Life. In just five years, I have been able to build a new beautiful home, purchase my dream car, and take my wife on vacations. Knowing that we have become Gold International Diamonds is like a dream come true. No words can fully describe the feeling. The sacrifices and hard work have proved worth it. This is not the stopping point, but a new motivation to push harder to the next level of Platinum International Diamond. To all my business partners who helped make this possible—let's work hard for a better tomorrow!